Monday 15 October 2012

Shutter Speed Photographs

For this photograph I used a slow shutter speed at 0.2 seconds, by setting this time the shutter is open for much longer and lets more light into the photograph, this then enables the torch and shape drawn to be captured in the photograph, I also used manual focus when taking this photograph so that I was able to focus my own photographs.
For this photograph I again used a slow shutter speed at 0.1 seconds, I had to use a slower time as the photograph is much darker and the camera needs a longer time to capture the light and shape from the torch in the photograph. I again used manual focus so that I could focus my own photograph.
For this photograph I had to use a very quick shutter speed at 650, this was so that the camera could capture the quick speed of the water falling and freeze frame it, this then lets  less light into the photograph.I again used manual focus for the photograph so I was able to focus it before taking.
For this photograph I had to use a fast shutter speed at 650, this then enabled the camera to freeze frame the motion without motion bluring it. With using a fast shutter speed I was also able to capture the models in the air. I used manual focus again so that I could focus the photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment