Wednesday 3 October 2012

Photograph Samples



In this photograph I have positioned the model to her side, but unfortunately I hadn't completely focused the photograph, so the photograph is motion blurred. After taking this photograph I then    took much more care when focusing my other photographs so that they weren't motion blurred as well, in the photograph I kept to the third eye line rule, and the photograph is of just the head and shoulders, keeping the model the main subject when on my magazine cover.


This photograph is taken with the light positioned behind the model. Also the background in this photograph is quite busy, not making my model the main subject. In this photograph I also haven't kept to the just head and shoulders rule, and it isn't zoomed in, so the photograph isn't as effective and suited for a magazine cover.


On this photograph the light is positioned in front of the model. By positioning the light in front of the model it lightens up the whole photograph.


In this photograph the light is positioned to the side of the model. I have also kept to the third eye line rule and the head and shoulders rule. By doing this it has made my photograph very effective and this style of photograph would suit my magazine cover idea. By having the light to the side of the model, it doesn't brighten up too much of the photograph so it has a good ratio of dark and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment